1. A brief profile of Asian women afflicted with "white fever"
A subset of women of Asian ethnicity, usually found residing in major U.S. cities, although they have been known to appear overseas occasionally. Closely related to their cousins, Yellow Cabs (Japan), Gwei-po's (Hong Kong), Sarong Party Girls (Singapore), Twinkies and bananas!
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH:
Intelligent, emotionally-secure women who are free of identity problems, self-hate, racial prejudice and chips on their shoulders.
- Poorly developed self identity. Pathetically insecure with themselves and their ethnicity.
- Resentment of father's tradidtional, authoritarian upbringing (whether real or perceived).
- Brainwashed into believing that they, as AF's are more desirable than other women in an exotic lotus blossom kinda way. Willingness to pander to western media sexual stereotypes of AF's, which they perceive as a marketing advantage.
- Thoroughly whitewashed. Desparate need to fit into "mainstream" (i.e. white) society and to distance themselves from their Asian heritage. Racial inferiority complex.
- Feigned air of superiority when dealing with members of own race and any other minority groups. In need of major attitude adjustments.
- Exxaggerated, whiny, Encino-esque valley girl accent.
- Delusions of grandeur..."I want it all...and that begins with the right (i.e. white) guy..."
- Uncanny ability to determine one's nationality, occupation, earnings capacity and make of auto within three minutes of commencing a conversation.
- Exxaggerated perception of white males' value in increasing AF's social status.
- Ignorent and narrow-minded, eager to adapt and perpetuate fallicious western media stereotypes of Asian men.
- A compulsion to trash Asians, particularly Asian men, in order to justify their autoracist tendencies, placate their guilt and bolster their self esteem.
- Extremely shallow, self centered, argumentive and boring.
- Disdains ethnic studies; regards it as a major threat to her carefully constructed, self-deceptive whiggie identity
- Despises all Asian men, with the occasional exception of their brothers (after all, they have the same genes)
- Believes that racism does not exist because she, as an AF, has never experienced it first hand, or is too dense to realize it. Besides, those asiaphiles are so nice to her (while plotting to get into her pants)